We’re here for you – trading update
Our essential stores and services will remain open
Following government direction, from Thursday 6 August, only essential stores and services will be open for you to shop for the products and services you need.
Essential stores that remain open include:
- fresh food, including butchers, bakeries and groceries
- convenience stores and newsagents
- medical centres
Some of our cafes, restaurants, coffee shops and dining operators are open, serving take-away and home delivery.
Some stores may offer contactless click and collect and delivery services. For more information about contactless click and collect please contact the retailer directly.
The health and safety of our customers, retailers, team and community is always our highest priority.
Our safety measures remain in place, to ensure our centre is safe for those who rely on the service our retailers provide. These measures include:
- Physical and digital signage reminding customers to keep a safe distance apart
- Increased sanitisation and cleaning of all customer touch points and high traffic areas
- Hand sanitiser available in centre
- Closures of playground and kids rides and the closure of massage chairs, until further notice
Please ensure that when you visit, you:
+ Plan your shopping trip and use the closest entry to the store you are visiting
+ Keep a healthy distance from other customers and team members
+ Ensure you wear a mask or face covering
+ Maintain good hygiene including washing your hands or using the hand sanitiser provided
+ Shop on your own, and only for an hour
And remember, if you are unwell, please stay home.
We will continue to monitor and act upon the advice of the Victorian Government as the situation changes. We would also recommend staying up to date with the latest advice by visiting: vic.gov.au/coronavirus or health.gov.au
Thank you for your continued support. We are in this together, please stay safe.